Anastasia Nicole Francis♥


Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!





I love to laugh and smile. I like to meet new people!!! I have major mood swings.. and it affects my day and who im with at that moment. But for the most part im usually a happy person. I like learning new things. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very much into fashion and basically anything that has to do with that. I love taking pictures when im bored. Music is the best! Dont think i can live without it at all.. I love to dance. My family is a big part of my life and they mean the world to me. I dont know what i'd do without them!


Yikess!!! Cass!!! yes u caught me... i havent blog...
i got my hair layered today... and.I LOVE IT!=)get...
Kinda lost right now. i dont feel like i belong an...
I'd be lying to myself if i said that i never thin...
So im watching TMNT part 2.. its back in 1991. aha...
No matter how many times you break my heart i'll a...
Ive been thinking a lot lately, and i think that i...
I still think about you.I still do.sometimes.... i...
Goshhh... Miss Mexico!!! is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!!i t...
okay so i decided to blog cause i had something on...



Thursday, November 04, 2010

I hate that when i see a picture of you....
my heart starts pounding....
still...
till this dayy....
I hate that i still cry when i look at a photograph of you.
of you and I.

Ive never EVER been this hurt by someone.
Ive never felt this much pain.
Look at what youve done to me...

sometimes i dont even know myself....
it kills me to know that my whole life changed the moment we became something....
People still ask me about you..
If i still felt something for you.....
I smile... then i say.. "no"


Lies!
We made something for ourselves...
we created our own little world...
we were our own bestfriends...
we planned our future out...
actually YOU did.
but i was happy just listening to you over the phone when i was 8hrs away from you....

My heart still aches for you...
i dont know why.. but it does...

Promises!
i promised to never take off my band....
you promised to never take off your band....
yours BROKE.
i dont think mine EVER will...


Confessions!
I took mine off last year.
i thought if i took it off it would prove that you didnt mean a thing to me anymore.
i thought if i took it off i wouldnt think about you anymore...
i was so wrong!
ONE month later....
Its back on my left wrist.


i will never forget that year and that age...
The best and the worst of my life so far....
Fell deeply and completely in love and gotten my heart broken and shattered into a million pieces.....

But i would NEVER trade a single moment for anything.
It made me who i am today
whoever i am today.....
so thank you for being in my life...

i mentioned ALOT of the bad parts because the BEST part of us and of you would be too painful for me to share....










Anastasia Nicole Francis

Create your badge
Cassie
Laura
Syimah
Kimmie
Karthi
G Eye Star
Darlene
Puden
Joy
StillGlamorus
Veronika'sBlushing


This skin is produced by
STARcreations Productions.
All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference.
All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.