Anastasia Nicole Francis♥


Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!





I love to laugh and smile. I like to meet new people!!! I have major mood swings.. and it affects my day and who im with at that moment. But for the most part im usually a happy person. I like learning new things. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very much into fashion and basically anything that has to do with that. I love taking pictures when im bored. Music is the best! Dont think i can live without it at all.. I love to dance. My family is a big part of my life and they mean the world to me. I dont know what i'd do without them!


PR appointment went great,i was expecting it to t...
Hahahha! yay! todays bloggin is going to be hot as...
Omg my sleeping schedule is copletely wacked!i slp...
someone i know once told me, its not the destinati...
Got an email from you today.my heart stopped.then ...
I am trying to blog more just so my lovelies wont ...
Tuesday moning!!Good morning guys so last night, i...
You said you called me, but your voice was shaking...
***CAN YOU SEE MY PURPLE NAILS?!***so i dont know ...
my current obession!



Wednesday, February 02, 2011

ive been wanting to blog the past few days... but i end up slping early. hahahah! i usually blog at like between 10pm to 11pm. but these days i fall aslp at like 9 plus. so no bloggins. hahha... i barely use the lappy in the day cos kimmie needs it for school. but since she's done with her sch hw for now i shall bloggg! heeheee!!!


i actually knew what i was going to blog... BUT apprently right now i forgot what it was i was suppose to blogg. it was suppose tto be something important! hahah! shows how important it was then huh?! yikesss!!! hmmmm think think. what was it about?

well i think i'll just ramble again kk? who knows, maybe that way i might remember!
i still cant believe im 22 this year. i feel so old... =( i know that it isnt really old. but it is to me? well on the bright side, went to the casino with kimmie n tim and the lady working there asked me how old i was and i told her i was 21.. well it actually took me a sec to tell her what my age was.. hahaha... i was deciding if i shld say 22 or 21... hmm i wonder if she thought i was lying? beside when i told her my age she's like "you look so young" haahahahaha.. yes maam i know... freaking young boys hit on me. hahahha! they probably think im their age.. im like 6 years older than them!!! how funny.

so im starting to feel a wee bit less depressed. yayness?
OH OH!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR LOVES =)
this time last year i was visiting my grandfathers's side of the family in all their huge hses...
each house we visit is bigger than the last! hahah!
i want to own a house like that someday.
ya know... to live comfortably without having to worry about money?
i guess that also partly why i wanna be a flight attendent? $$ wise is good. i know i wont be living from pay check to pay check. i can support myself and my family. =) i am seriously thinking to going into it.. i know i know. action speaks louder than words. but i will try my darndest! =)

OMG! I GUESS I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GOING TO BLOG.
I TEND TO THINK OF THINGS AND I WANNA BLOG BUT IM ALREADY IN BED ABOUT TO SLEEP. SO I TEND TO PUT IT ASIDE THINKING I'LL REMEMBER IT IN THE MORNING. HAHAAH! FAT HOPE HUH? THIS HAPPENED WAY MORE THAN JUST ONCE. YOUD THINK ID LEARN MY LESSON! PFFT!








Anastasia Nicole Francis

Create your badge
Cassie
Laura
Syimah
Kimmie
Karthi
G Eye Star
Darlene
Puden
Joy
StillGlamorus
Veronika'sBlushing


This skin is produced by
STARcreations Productions.
All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference.
All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.