Anastasia Nicole Francis♥


Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!





I love to laugh and smile. I like to meet new people!!! I have major mood swings.. and it affects my day and who im with at that moment. But for the most part im usually a happy person. I like learning new things. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very much into fashion and basically anything that has to do with that. I love taking pictures when im bored. Music is the best! Dont think i can live without it at all.. I love to dance. My family is a big part of my life and they mean the world to me. I dont know what i'd do without them!


Soo... two night ago... Completely bad!Well the wh...
Heyy there!! so im back form Oregon... Got back a ...
Oregon
Thinkin
SHIT!
Friday!!
Kim's birthday!!!!
Just random
Its friday the 13 u guys!!!Muahahaaaa......Wonder ...
Heyy!!so im BACK in anacortes... woohooo wat fun!...



Friday, May 08, 2009

So ive been watchin my korean shows agian.. haha
Cine.. you know which one right? the one that i got you to watch with me? "Couple or Trouble"

So yeah.. its at the point where Ra Sang Sil lost her memory.. and Cheol Sil is making use of her and made her his maid.. haha.. And that her husband found out that she's still alive and she's not dead yet? lol hahaa... its not that confusing... i just skipped alot of parts... heh!

But anyways.. i had a really weird dream... It was about the guy i was going to go out with tonight..
He's so weird in my dream. like he kinda transformed into a spider but not? he still has his face but his body and hands are of the spider... Gahhhhh its like wayy to creepy!!!
And the dream dictionary says that i am feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or that i may want to keep my distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation.

Hmm i wonder what it meant....
Im pretty sure its relevant.

SYNOPSIS / Editorial Review about - Couple or Trouble

Amnesia becomes the culprit behind a drama of labor extortion under the pretext of love!!Two people as different as night and day, who would never even cross paths under normal circumstances, come together in an outrageous situation and are eventually reborn as a fantastic couple.And the catalyst that brings about the entanglement of this unlikely couple?That most common of all common excuses: amnesia. Three out of every ten protagonists in TV drama shows suffer amnesia, and the heroine of Couple in Trouble is no exception.In this situation, the dashing hero ought naturally to rise to the occasion by taking her in and sheltering her from harm, but...Sorry, not this time.A clichd situation gets a thoroughly new makeover through the use of unique characters.A drama of labor extortion with the heroines memory as hostage.
Grrrr... tooo much thinking!








Anastasia Nicole Francis

Create your badge
Cassie
Laura
Syimah
Kimmie
Karthi
G Eye Star
Darlene
Puden
Joy
StillGlamorus
Veronika'sBlushing


This skin is produced by
STARcreations Productions.
All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference.
All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.