Anastasia Nicole Francis♥ ![]() Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!
♥ Can i have you again? |
Thursday, June 04, 2009
What do you want? : I want to be completely and utterly in love with someone who wants me for me and nothing else. I want to dance! I want to be the one person that you cant live without. I want to know that years down the road im absoluetly happy. I want my birthday to be amazing. I want to go away.... I want the people i love to come with me... I want you to notice me. not when im buggin you or scolding you... I want a new phone I want a lappy I want a kittty I want to be in Sinagpore I want to feel like i've never been hurt before. I want him to forgive me and mean it I want him to apologize to me for treating me like shit I want ex no.2 to tell me that it wasnt a lie... that it was real... we were real.. I want you to know that i'll never let you down if you give me a chance to prove it to you I want her to realise that its not the end of the world when it's all over and done with. I want to hug you... I want you to tell me that im it. I want you to actually have a conversation with me. I want you to take me out in the day. I want a new car. I want money to shop I want my birthday to be awesome. I want to got o Victoria's Secret I want him! thats alll. I want things i cant have!!!!!!!!!!! |
Anastasia Nicole Francis ![]() Create your badge Cassie Laura Syimah Kimmie Karthi G Eye Star Darlene Puden Joy StillGlamorus Veronika'sBlushing This skin is produced by STARcreations Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc. ![]() This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. |