Anastasia Nicole Francis♥


Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!





I love to laugh and smile. I like to meet new people!!! I have major mood swings.. and it affects my day and who im with at that moment. But for the most part im usually a happy person. I like learning new things. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very much into fashion and basically anything that has to do with that. I love taking pictures when im bored. Music is the best! Dont think i can live without it at all.. I love to dance. My family is a big part of my life and they mean the world to me. I dont know what i'd do without them!


I have a pretty new GUESS wallet!!Yay me!!!bought ...
Fairy eyes
OMG!!!!!!Im so excited!!!Carly Phillips book gets ...
OMGosh. did anyone else watched VMA?!!!MJ's tribut...
My 3 fav Victoria's Secret models!!!Miranda Kerr ...
Its a saturday.....SO i had tons of fun last...
Heyyyy... so i jsut got back from Guemes a awhile ...
So i couldnt sleep last night and as always like e...
Its 090909!!!!!!!!!!!Be happy EVERYONE!!!!Even if ...
So last night i had a dream about an ex bestfren. ...



Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello my sayang sayangs!!!

SOooO its been a few days since ive blogged! =(
But its all goood!!!!

Ive just been like super busy with my school work!
Yes, im done with procrastinating already!! hahha
I just have to redo another draft to make it really good..
Im tryin realy hard to get al my stuf done before i leave.
So at least i know ive got it all settled and i'll have my Diploma for it!! Wooo!!!!

So in jan i'll be starting my new school!!! Haahaaa...
I am so effin stoked!!!! OMFG!
Its coming its coming..
but really, im soooo excited about xmas to tho.... its so fast....
woah!

Okay so! i went to college with Kim today and omg... the guys in this year's fall quater.... mmmmhmmm!!! they are sooo cute!!!!
Like everywhere! left right! - EVERYWHERE!
=))








Anastasia Nicole Francis

Create your badge
Cassie
Laura
Syimah
Kimmie
Karthi
G Eye Star
Darlene
Puden
Joy
StillGlamorus
Veronika'sBlushing


This skin is produced by
STARcreations Productions.
All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference.
All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.