Anastasia Nicole Francis♥


Don't judge me before you know me. The more you use your eyes the less you see.!





I love to laugh and smile. I like to meet new people!!! I have major mood swings.. and it affects my day and who im with at that moment. But for the most part im usually a happy person. I like learning new things. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very much into fashion and basically anything that has to do with that. I love taking pictures when im bored. Music is the best! Dont think i can live without it at all.. I love to dance. My family is a big part of my life and they mean the world to me. I dont know what i'd do without them!


wow! uhmmm christmas is less than 10 days away! om...
So kim and i have been planning New Years Countdow...
I use to do this... out pics up along with my blog...
Been missing this girlie ALOT!Cassie!ure super am...
When i look back to my past...its not because i wa...
Life. what is life about?i believe we were put her...
so today im bloggin about absolutely nothing in sp...
Im already at 90 posts! hahaha... 10 more and it'l...
I hate that when i see a picture of you....my hear...
Yikess!!! Cass!!! yes u caught me... i havent blog...



Monday, December 20, 2010

so todays blog is a wee bit saddening for some of friends... whoever my friends are that might be reading.

i had an epiphany earlier today... well just a couple of hours ago actually...

we all know ive been wanting to go back to Singapore.
but you know, the more i stay here with my family.... the more i wanna be here.
and im realizing that if i keep leaving here and there... i basically have no life.... its like my life is put on hold? like i create a life then i have to leave.... VICE VERSA.

>>>> explaining to gregory>>>>>>>
hahhaha... i know at times.. well most times i wanna go back..
but i figured if i keep going back n forth i will be the one at lost at the same time
get what i mean.?
my life is always on the goooooo


so yeah, like i see everyone else's life moving forward. except mine if i keep on doing that. i mean i love it... i love being somewhere new with familiar faces. i dont know why. but i do.. but i guess no matter what, im still at a lost arent i? even if i stay or go? but i guess my heart aches no matter where i am too.... if i leave here to go there... i will miss my family. but if i leave there to be here with my family.. i'll miss my little family i created for myself in singapore...

ok so earlier on i said... "i basically have no life" i do have a life. i know i know.
most people who are reading this are probably thinking "hmmm sure it is a life, what is she talkin about?! she gets to TRAVEL!" hahah yes i get it... what if u travel alot.. what life is it? dont get me wrong ive always wanted to travel but i kinda feel like i'll be missin out on everyone's lives who ARE in my life ya know?

i have to start up my life again somehow and somewhere right, guys?
it saddens me to know or to think that i might not want to go back and live there anymore...
but you know... this is today's epiphany... =)

but one thing is for sure
YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET ANYONE OF YOU LOVES THAT ARE MY FAMILY THAT I CREATED FOR MYSELF! I WILL ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOU! NO WHERE I AM. I MAY BE BESIDE YOU AND STILL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU! =) isnt that just amazing. i know. im just that awesome! ;) hahah!









Anastasia Nicole Francis

Create your badge
Cassie
Laura
Syimah
Kimmie
Karthi
G Eye Star
Darlene
Puden
Joy
StillGlamorus
Veronika'sBlushing


This skin is produced by
STARcreations Productions.
All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference.
All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Inc.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.